- Name: Bradley
- Location: Louisville, Kentucky, United States
After indulging myself in what pop culture deemed as the highest pleasures (money, power, sex, drugs, party-life, etc.), and watching my life crumble under the grip of these pleasures (betrayed by close friends, hurt by my closest lover, accumulating a criminal record, living in fear, loosing all motivation, stricken with depression/loneliness/confusion), God rolled up his sleeves to reach down from heaven and scoop me up from the pit, made his love and power clear to me, gave me new life in Christ, and set me on a new path. I only wish my life were a better tribute to this great redeemer.
- Rick Warren Get's Publicly Challenged by a Natural...
- Choose Your Fallacy
- You Might Be A Blog Troll If ...
- Calvin meets the Block, things will never be the s...
- Spreading the Gospel in the Inner City of Richmond...
- Better At Street Preaching Than Debating Intellect...
- idiscover: Steve Brown Etc.
- Prophetic Comedy
- The A-word and the BAILOUT
- Love is Better Felt Than Defined