- Name: Bradley
- Location: Louisville, Kentucky, United States
After indulging myself in what pop culture deemed as the highest pleasures (money, power, sex, drugs, party-life, etc.), and watching my life crumble under the grip of these pleasures (betrayed by close friends, hurt by my closest lover, accumulating a criminal record, living in fear, loosing all motivation, stricken with depression/loneliness/confusion), God rolled up his sleeves to reach down from heaven and scoop me up from the pit, made his love and power clear to me, gave me new life in Christ, and set me on a new path. I only wish my life were a better tribute to this great redeemer.
- A Generous Hearing for A Generous Orthodoxy
- iSaid at Southern
- Tony Jones Defends the Emergent Church
- A Post About Poop
- Passion, I Have A Maker
- Welcome to Our World
- Emotional Scars and the Power of Forgiveness
- Flashback: Remember This?
- Justin Taylor ... My Hero
- Brothers, Let us Embrace Heresy!