- Name: Bradley
- Location: Louisville, Kentucky, United States
After indulging myself in what pop culture deemed as the highest pleasures (money, power, sex, drugs, party-life, etc.), and watching my life crumble under the grip of these pleasures (betrayed by close friends, hurt by my closest lover, accumulating a criminal record, living in fear, loosing all motivation, stricken with depression/loneliness/confusion), God rolled up his sleeves to reach down from heaven and scoop me up from the pit, made his love and power clear to me, gave me new life in Christ, and set me on a new path. I only wish my life were a better tribute to this great redeemer.
- Limitations of Logic
- Luther's Doctrine of Baptism, a critique, part 1
- Luther's Doctrine of Baptism, the Large Catechism
- Luther's Doctrine of Baptism, intro
- ithink: Against the Bibliolaters
- das Gefühl ad nauseam: Friedrich Schleiermacher's ...
- From Enlightenment to Liberal Theology: How the "L...
- T4G 08: Mixed Afterthoughts, pt. 2
- T4G 08: Mixed Afterthoughts
- Critical Evaluation of Bonhoeffer on Discipleship ...