- Name: Bradley
- Location: Louisville, Kentucky, United States
After indulging myself in what pop culture deemed as the highest pleasures (money, power, sex, drugs, party-life, etc.), and watching my life crumble under the grip of these pleasures (betrayed by close friends, hurt by my closest lover, accumulating a criminal record, living in fear, loosing all motivation, stricken with depression/loneliness/confusion), God rolled up his sleeves to reach down from heaven and scoop me up from the pit, made his love and power clear to me, gave me new life in Christ, and set me on a new path. I only wish my life were a better tribute to this great redeemer.
- Psychology is the Devil: A Critique of Jay Adams' ...
- Providence: Affirmations and Denials...
- "I Wish I Were Dead" : How to Love the Depressed
- More than a Trial
- Wetting Your Hedonistic Appetite
- Logical Impasse in Generational Judgment: Embracin...
- Well … since I have designed my blog after the the...
- Inspired by Edwards
- Time Drought
- Exhibit B: Jesus Rebukes Racism