- Name: Bradley
- Location: Louisville, Kentucky, United States
After indulging myself in what pop culture deemed as the highest pleasures (money, power, sex, drugs, party-life, etc.), and watching my life crumble under the grip of these pleasures (betrayed by close friends, hurt by my closest lover, accumulating a criminal record, living in fear, loosing all motivation, stricken with depression/loneliness/confusion), God rolled up his sleeves to reach down from heaven and scoop me up from the pit, made his love and power clear to me, gave me new life in Christ, and set me on a new path. I only wish my life were a better tribute to this great redeemer.
- Stewardship Week Four: Because I'm Greedy
- Stewardship Week Three: Because I Get Pleasure out...
- Stewardship Week Two: Because I Feel Like It
- Stewardship Week 1: Because It's Easy
- Worship III: Stirring Up Godly Emotions with Music...
- Worship II: Emotional Worship is the Goal
- Worship I: All Christians Should Be Worship Leader...
- Biblical Confrontation: The Potential Blindspot of...
- The Gospel: Good News for a Hedonist
- Permissible Christianity vs. Pleasure Maximizing C...